WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
We provide consultancies in the technical area that allow our members to identify threats, opportunities and potential export markets.
Specialized training is provided in order to maintain the competitiveness of companies in the textile, clothing and free zone sectors of our country.
CAMTEX works so that all these sectors maintain a strengthening and strategic alliances with government entities such as international organizations among other institutions.
We monitor current Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) and constantly participate in trade negotiations.
Through technical approaches we defend the commercial interests of the sector (nationally and internationally) that allow us to compete under the best market conditions.
Promote the development of the Industry
Promote innovation and reconversion of processes
Promote market niches with higher added value
Manage and support laws that make it more attractive to foreign investment
Another of the objectives and benefits of CAMTEX is the development of constant training of the human resources of the different industries, in issues of productivity, efficiency, efficient administrative and customs procedures (Import - Export), in compliance with the regulations subscribed in the different Free Trade Agreements for our country, continuous and personalized advice to its clients, among other topics.
- Working in an organized way to generate technological and productive conditions allow our industry to grow and progress.
- Unify the sector to solve their common problems.
- Position the industry at a regional and global level as a technical, integrated and responsive industry.
- Professional training and training. We have training programs and workforce training at all levels.
- Advice on customs and foreign trade issues. We have an expert team in supporting companies in customs and foreign trade inquiries, as well as in monitoring exports to comply with the requirements of international treaties.
- Institutional representation. We represent our members before government institutions and associations of interest.
- International Representation. We are a consultative body for the government and we represent the sector in the negotiations of Trade Agreements.